Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #606
View in linear mode

Subject: "can't see your picture..." Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJasonESi_TJan-03-01 02:33 AM
Donating 2GNT member
3107 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#609, "can't see your picture..."
In response to In response to 2

I guess you know that I've already given you my opinion on your problems as being in fact too rich, not too lean. In fact, symptoms such as backfiring, poor performace, low exhaust temps, and carbon build-up on plugs are all very common symptoms of a rich fuel system. The other extrme of LEAN conditions are outstanding performance, high high exhaust temps, and white, very clean spark plugs.

Someone may very well be telling you its lean through their own turbocharging experience. (I'm not sure why.)However, before you start tearing things apart such as your fuel pump and such, why not try to go on this assumption for awhile. It's vary possible that your FPR is faulty and/or the non-adjustable fuel ratio spring is turned in to tight on the FPR or it has been placed in the wrong spot along your fuel lines. (This may mean a fualty FPR) I really don't know which, but just try and keep this scenario in mind.

Jason
98' Eagle Talon ESi-T
Mitsu Super 16g Turbo(HRC)

http://springfielddsm.homestead.com/JasonsPics.html

04' BMW 325Ci
91' Nissan 240SX
98' Eagle Talon ESi (sold)

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need y'all to lok at something for me.... [View all] , Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-02-01 02:10 PM
  RE: Need y'all to lok at something for me...., Tygermethd, Jan-02-01 05:38 PM, #1
RE: Need y'all to lok at something for me...., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-02-01 06:12 PM, #2
      can't see your picture..., TeamJasonESi_T, Jan-03-01 02:33 AM #3
           fuel pressure guage?, 95ESi, Jan-03-01 04:18 AM, #4
                RE: fuel pressure guage?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Jan-03-01 05:10 AM, #5
                     Spark plugs, BoostnRS, Jan-04-01 06:27 PM, #6
                          RE: Spark plugs, Team96NOS_Eclipse, Jan-05-01 12:38 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #606 Previous topic | Next topic