Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #379
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model." Previous topic | Next topic
Jason 95 GS TurboDec-21-00 04:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
183 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#380, "RE: Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model."
In response to In response to 0

With the 95 OBD I cars, you should not need that Black box that the hahn kit comes with. Assuming that it is the fuel cut defencer you are talking about, that is for the OBDII cars, because when their ECU sees a voltage above 4.7 volts coming from the map sensor, it cuts fuel which can be bad for our cars...and it will run like ass...

but you are in luck. you got a 95..just like me. You shouldn't need any kind of fuel cut defence. I still have my check valves in mine, because the kit i got had the map sensor already put together with them I am gonna try taking them out real soon, but others have done it fine without any kind of defense on the 95. Our ECU doesn't freak out under boost.

As for hooking up your regulator, just disconnect your fuel return line where it comes off the fuel rail, connect one side of the regulator to the fuel rail, and the other side to the return line running back to the tank. Then just connect that vacuum line to a good source.

Hopefully, i cleared a couple of things up for ya...

jason
95 GS turbo

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model. [View all] , MWC, Dec-20-00 02:46 PM
  RE: Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model., Jason 95 GS Turbo, Dec-21-00 04:00 PM #1
RE: Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model., TeamWyatt, Dec-21-00 04:20 PM, #2
Yeah Wyatt..., TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-22-00 02:37 AM, #4
OBD1 data logging, 95ESi, Dec-23-00 07:49 AM, #6
RE: Need help with the HRC fuel system. I am OBD1 but the kit is for late model., MWC, Dec-22-00 02:31 AM, #3
      A good vacuum source..., TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-22-00 02:46 AM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #379 Previous topic | Next topic