Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37540
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: ::::::UPDATE 2::::::" Previous topic | Next topic
loeric18_2000Jan-22-03 06:13 PM
Donating 2GNT member
127 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#37785, "RE: ::::::UPDATE 2::::::"
In response to In response to 27

Hi James
I was waiting the new Apexi SAFC limited edition to come, but just called the dealer to cancel it and get a E-manage . I also have the E-01 boost controller, so I am thinking could you sent me your custom map after ur done(everything you setup by the support tool) as my temperary base map while I install it, then I gonna drive down to South Florida Performance to tune my car. After that, I can send what they tune to you as your referance.I am thinking to tune like around 18 to 20 psi. I guess we have almost the same mods (except the MSD). I got HRC S16G turbo kit, Howell bottom end, 440cc injectors, Vortech SFMU idle at 30psi( which size of ring and disk u use?), VC2, Walbro 225 Hp pump..... so please give bro a help here

Eric
loeric18_2000@yahoo.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

got my emanage and profec e-01 boost controller [View all] , jamesman, Jan-17-03 02:26 PM

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #37540 Previous topic | Next topic