Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #323
View in linear mode

Subject: "well, put together my Intercooler spray bar today :)" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamWyattDec-15-00 03:43 PM
Old School 2GNTer
211 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#323, "well, put together my Intercooler spray bar today :)"

I can'rt wait to see some results at the track and at the dyno. I expect at least 3tenth gain from just cooling the intake charge down. I can't wait to try it out!
pretty simple really, just a 1/4in stainless steal bar, powershot silinoid, and some earl fittings and I'm ready to go.
Expensive part will be keeping the NOS bottle filled because not only do I have it wired to a throttle position switch, I also have it wired to a purge button so I can spray whenever I want (like staging for a track run)

Wyatt Leras
http://www.turbogs.dsmpower.com
98 Eclipse GS Star Stage 5,000 Turbo kit

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

well, put together my Intercooler spray bar today :) [View all] , TeamWyatt, Dec-15-00 03:43 PM
  I hope you all noticed the Cartman mouse pad!, TeamWyatt, Dec-15-00 03:44 PM, #1
yep, and..., TeamJasonESi_T, Dec-15-00 05:14 PM, #2
RE: I hope you all noticed the Cartman mouse pad!, sean, Dec-15-00 05:19 PM, #3
      RE: I hope you all noticed the Cartman mouse pad!, TeamWyatt, Dec-15-00 05:21 PM, #4
RE: well, put together my Intercooler spray bar today :), TeamWyatt, Dec-15-00 05:26 PM, #5
RE: Spraying, BoostnRS, Dec-16-00 10:39 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #323 Previous topic | Next topic