Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 3 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #27494
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tytanfoxx ... last post for you.." Previous topic | Next topic
pn0ymahalJul-27-02 07:06 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2621 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27504, "Tytanfoxx ... last post for you.."
In response to In response to 9

dude i really did not want to say this about ner ok but i must. why does Shawn not have the turbo kit on his car? why ? because its a back yard turbo (sorry to say it) and maybe he does not believe 100% in it? ! does anyone in so cal on this list have it on there car (prototype) ? NO one has it installed! he saved you money on your kit and extras? you said,"And don't tell me about stage 1 HRC because there's no way you can get everything I got for that price NO WAY! "
dude its called a 'license' he uses to get parts at cost ( which i did to get my my egt, a/f, greddy tt, greddy profec B, etc i can go on and on of crap i got AT COST! if you want me to break it down i can and i can get everything you got and at cost( through emails). no one is hating on anything, i just informed the guy of a simple question and you turned it into a fight, why ? i dunno.. you said"but unless you are apart of the group buy ur just as uninformed as the newbies. So KEEP HATIN! YOU'LL GET OVER IT" dude i know more about these turbos then you do period! i did research for a couple dame years on hrc and star, and ner is just a new kit. you are a new kid on the block since only march 1st 2002 i have been on this board since around when it 1st started up a long ass time ago..
if the pixs on your website is true, may God bless you with your turbo ( painting your stock parts green and orange) .. if you want to finish this email me direct( i dont want to waste anymore space on you) i would be more then willing to finish you off.. i hate people who think they know so much but really dont.

Michael 99gs
HRC Stage 2
http://www.dreamwater.net/purplebeast

Michael
99gs hrc stage 5000 SOLD...
2004 Honda Accord V6 (240 hp)stock
what other car should i buy?? hmmm
Car info & pictures at http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/520269

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Layaway [View all] , 99SilverRS, Jul-26-02 11:37 AM
  RE: Layaway, pn0ymahal, Jul-26-02 12:14 PM, #1
RE: Layaway, GorkoRacing, Jul-26-02 01:25 PM, #2
      RE: Layaway, Tytanfoxx, Jul-27-02 04:50 AM, #3
           RE: Layaway, pn0ymahal, Jul-27-02 09:15 AM, #4
                RE: Layaway, 420aVenger, Jul-27-02 09:49 AM, #5
                     RE: Layaway, Super20G, Jul-27-02 10:38 AM, #6
                          RE: Layaway, Tytanfoxx, Jul-27-02 02:38 PM, #7
                               RE: Layaway, Teameclipse804, Jul-27-02 03:35 PM, #8
                                    RE: Layaway, ourformerselves, Jul-27-02 04:25 PM, #9
                                         Tytanfoxx ... last post for you.., pn0ymahal, Jul-27-02 07:06 PM #10
                                              RE: Tytanfoxx ..Sorry everyone except "Dude", Tytanfoxx, Jul-28-02 03:40 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #27494 Previous topic | Next topic