Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #27494
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Layaway" Previous topic | Next topic
TytanfoxxJul-27-02 02:38 PM
Donating 2GNT member
255 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#27501, "RE: Layaway"
In response to In response to 6

"Dude" I wasn't refering to the performance of the kit in anyway I already know what ur trying to tell me-YOU ARE PREACHING TO THE CHOIR, Yes it's hard to do what he does and on top of that run a site for us and call us to let us know what's up, NO FUCKING SHIT,I meant the group buy options and the savings we saw, who's hating the most u guys or the Honda drivers, unless you've dealt with shaun or have one strapped on your ride, you really can't say shit about NER Turbo Kits. Especially one's that don't even own Eclipses or Talons, STEP!who cares what u have to say anyway. And don't tell me about stage 1 HRC because there's no way you can get everything I got for that price NO WAY! I'm spending the money I should know this. I said that it's one of the best deals I've seen come across this community and that's my opinion, Im entitled to it. Anytime someone starts something new somebody's gotta to start HATIN ON IT, if you want to buy HRC FINE! I'm quite sure it's an outstanding kit, but unless you are apart of the group buy ur just as uninformed as the newbies. So KEEP HATIN! YOU'LL GET OVER IT

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2 Short Shifter*Indy Sequential Shifter Knob*Grabber Green/Orange Brake Caliper Color Mod* Maxspeed Catback System*18" Konig Black Opal Verdicts wrapped in Toyo Proxes FZ4's*Front Strut Tower Bar*Indiglo Gauges*MT4 Indiglo Pedals*In the Mail-*Eibach Sportline Springs*$$$ Coming NER Stage 1D Turbo Kit and Gauges* $2177.00 To go

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=47122&ck=

HONDA GUYS hating on my honda hood emblem dangling on a chain from my rear bumber, the next honda u beat get one and tell them foxx sentcha

BOOST!-Tis far better to have it and not need it-than to need and not have it.

96 Black GS
Fog Light Mod*Custom Built Foxx 2K2 Short Air Intake* Foxx 2k2

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Layaway [View all] , 99SilverRS, Jul-26-02 11:37 AM
  RE: Layaway, pn0ymahal, Jul-26-02 12:14 PM, #1
RE: Layaway, GorkoRacing, Jul-26-02 01:25 PM, #2
      RE: Layaway, Tytanfoxx, Jul-27-02 04:50 AM, #3
           RE: Layaway, pn0ymahal, Jul-27-02 09:15 AM, #4
                RE: Layaway, 420aVenger, Jul-27-02 09:49 AM, #5
                     RE: Layaway, Super20G, Jul-27-02 10:38 AM, #6
                          RE: Layaway, Tytanfoxx, Jul-27-02 02:38 PM #7
                               RE: Layaway, Teameclipse804, Jul-27-02 03:35 PM, #8
                                    RE: Layaway, ourformerselves, Jul-27-02 04:25 PM, #9
                                         Tytanfoxx ... last post for you.., pn0ymahal, Jul-27-02 07:06 PM, #10
                                              RE: Tytanfoxx ..Sorry everyone except "Dude", Tytanfoxx, Jul-28-02 03:40 AM, #11

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #27494 Previous topic | Next topic