Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #250
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more)" Previous topic | Next topic
XT_DSMDec-12-00 09:01 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#254, "RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more)"
In response to In response to 3

http://members.dencity.com/xtdsm

are you guys sure you can run 5 spi of the T-too small turbo

really, I always thought the stock internal WG can only go as low 9 psi, but not any lower, I could be wrong tho. well I am actually sure I am right, since I remember I was helping my friend installing his MBC in his GSX, and what I did was hooking up one of the boost hoses (+pressure) directly to the WG and we still saw 9 psi but not any lower than that. on most Turbo with internal WG, there is no scrow adjustments, some of the external ones only do.

hey why don't you get the stock SMIC from a GS-T or X and install it now, they are not as good as FMIC or upgraded SMIC, but I am sure they are way better than running none.

I hope you got digital A/F gauge, not one of these green yellow red leds ones, they don't tell you shit, and make sure you have your EGT tapped to the 4th runner.

also run the highest actan gas you can find.

one last advice, don't step on the gas pedal for a long time, and don't go over 100 mph for long. I know that kindda takes the fun away, but you can still enjoy whooping on lotsa cars from a stop light to say 80-100 mph, and as soon as you hit that, let go of the gas and cruise for a bit with your boost gauge going below 0 psi (in vac), think of the whole thing as a NOS, use it only when you have too. the reason why I mentioned going at higher speed for a long time is no good just because you will be putting a lot of load on the bottom end the faster you go, add some knonks to that and your engine is gonna go BOOM, trust me it happend to me and it was not fun at ll. so try to stay away from boosting all the time unless you already built the bottom end

Good luck man

Adel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more) [View all] , grneclipse, Dec-12-00 02:47 PM
  RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-12-00 04:18 PM, #1
RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), grneclipse, Dec-12-00 04:36 PM, #2
      RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-12-00 04:51 PM, #3
           RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), XT_DSM, Dec-12-00 09:01 PM #4
                RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), grneclipse, Dec-13-00 06:39 AM, #5
                RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), Skrilla, Dec-14-00 09:13 AM, #7
                RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), fly1, Dec-17-00 11:31 AM, #8
                     RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), XT_DSM, Dec-17-00 06:29 PM, #9
RE: Anybody familiar with the T-25? because...(more), WheatKing, Dec-13-00 10:52 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #250 Previous topic | Next topic