Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #228
View in linear mode

Subject: "What upgrades are best after a HRC turbo kit." Previous topic | Next topic
fly1Dec-08-00 01:01 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1470 posts,
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#228, "What upgrades are best after a HRC turbo kit."

For you guys with a turbo kit for a while, in order of importance, what should I add or upgrade first?

Background: I have HRC's stage 2 with a side-mount IC. I am upgrading to a Walbro in-tank fuel pump. Next, I'm thinking about buying a boost controller. I don't know if I should save up to buy 500cc fuel injectors and a S-AFC combo or if I should save up for a clutch/flywheel combo or, pistons and rods. I'm so confused.

From your personal experience and knowledge of the 420A, after a turbo kit, what's the best progression of upgrades and add-ons? I know there's a staged upgrade section in the old 2gnt site but, I'm looking for a staged upgrade specifically geared at the turbo charged engine. I want to do a balanced upgrade that will safeguard my engine from damage and something that's going to prolong the life of the engine.

In the future I want to build up the engine to its maximum potential but, at this time, I'm thinking of a stability/power combo. I'd appreciate any opinions and/or words of wisdom and experience. I'm very excited and also a little scared to jump into turbo life.

Sorry this is a bit long but, you guys know more about this subject than anybody else.

Later,
Kon C

"Sometimes, a man has to do what a man has to do."

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What upgrades are best after a HRC turbo kit. [View all] , fly1, Dec-08-00 01:01 PM
  RE: What upgrades are best after a HRC turbo kit., TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-08-00 07:37 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #228 Previous topic | Next topic