Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #22
View in linear mode

Subject: "What extra parts will I need to accompany the HRC stage 1?" Previous topic | Next topic
TeamJeff_99gsNov-25-00 05:02 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5473 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#22, "What extra parts will I need to accompany the HRC stage 1?"

I figure someone will ask this on this board sooner or later, and since I am about to venture into turbo world, I wanted to get some things straight. I will be getting the HRC stage 1 soon, and I need to know what I need in addition to the kit. For example: gauges, A pillar pods, fuel system upgrades?....even the smallest things you could think of. I know roughly what comes with the kit from the website, but I also know that people have said that other stuff is very important as well. I am on somewhat of a tight budget (aren't we all), so please keep that in mind. Thanks for the info.

Jeff

http://gs.dsmpower.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

What extra parts will I need to accompany the HRC stage 1? [View all] , TeamJeff_99gs, Nov-25-00 05:02 PM
  RE: What extra parts will I need to accompany the HRC stage 1?, TeamWyatt, Nov-25-00 05:40 PM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #22 Previous topic | Next topic