Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #120
View in linear mode

Subject: "Jeff" Previous topic | Next topic
LockeDec-03-00 01:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
111 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#121, "Jeff"
In response to In response to 0

its pretty sweet man! Whos installing it for you? Stage 1 or 2? I dont have a boost guage right now so im boostn'n only 5 psi. I notice the kit kicks in around 3 k something and when it does it gets loud and it starts moving! Im pretty sure you'll want more then 5psi though.(Boost Happy) at first I was thinking bout boost'n only 5-6 in stage 2...now i want to go 7-8^_^. Its runs sweet and no probelms right now.....just gotta learn how to shift faster!(thats what really kills me). My bro install it for me (honda mechanic) and he did a great job.

(war story not really)
This Rs came next to me zooming by and I catch up to him and past him up. Guess he heard the wastegate and knew i was turbo because afterwards in stayed in back of me =). Same with this saturn on the freeway. But i did lost to a hella big truck and a intergra gsr that was fixed up...but then i was only on 5psi

I'll try to get pcitures up of my engine when I have time.
You'll going to be seeing alot of that when you start racing me LoL

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Locke..... [View all] , TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-03-00 08:55 AM
  Jeff, Locke, Dec-03-00 01:00 PM #1
RE: Jeff, TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-03-00 04:57 PM, #2
      RE: Jeff, Locke, Dec-03-00 06:27 PM, #3
           BTW, Locke, Dec-03-00 06:46 PM, #4
                RE: BTW, TeamJeff_99gs, Dec-03-00 07:56 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #120 Previous topic | Next topic