Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109238
View in linear mode

Subject: "My water/methanol setup" Previous topic | Next topic
VendorRed90SevApr-13-12 12:16 AM
Member since Aug 28th 2010
261 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#109238, "My water/methanol setup"

So I'm still in the process of installing everything, but I'm almost there. I bought a Coolingmist Universal CMGS autolearn off of a guy for extremely cheap, otherwise I don't think I would have been able to afford one lol. Here's the link to it
http://www.coolingmist.com/pagedisplay.aspx?pid=CMGSSystemx&feature_key=controllerkits,
I put the reservoir behind the panel in the hatch and made a cap that connected to the stock rear reservoir fill cap. I put the pump behind the panel on the other side, so everything is out of sight. I still need to organize the wiring and secure everything, but here's some pics of what I have so far for those who are interested. This is a pretty cool setup I must say. Displays boost, shows when fluid is low, and learns the parameters that I set so if it ever does something different, it lets me know that there's a problem. Lot's of fail safe indication. It is progressive kit too. Just turn the first knob to set when what boost it actuates, and the second knob is for max boost. If you can find one used, it's well worth it's cooling and octane increase. I'll post more pics as I continue. I am hoping to have my car running withing the next few days, so I'll show where I mounted the injector, solenoid, and how I plumbed the line.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

My water/methanol setup [View all] , VendorRed90Sev, Apr-13-12 12:16 AM
  RE: My water/methanol setup, SilvrEclips, Apr-13-12 05:29 AM, #1
RE: My water/methanol setup, VendorRed90Sev, Apr-13-12 07:04 AM, #2
      RE: My water/methanol setup, eclipse420ags, Apr-29-12 06:50 AM, #3
           RE: My water/methanol setup, Slo2g, Apr-29-12 08:51 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #109238 Previous topic | Next topic