Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108788
View in linear mode

Subject: "Using an internal wastegate with an AEM tru boost controller" Previous topic | Next topic
FabsJun-30-11 02:14 AM
Member since Jun 24th 2011
30 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#108788, "Using an internal wastegate with an AEM tru boost controller"

Hi there, I'm on the way to turn my 420a N/A to Turbo, I already got my turbo a garrett T3 that has an internal wastegate, but I got some questions, is a good idea using the Internal wastegate in order to not use an external one?

I.E. I have seen some videos from AEM that show you how this will control the boost range that you want, what I want to do with this is eliminate the boost peaks that are bad for my engine...

I want to buy the FMU 10:1 obviusly with a WALBRO 255,I will use this FMU with the stocks injector, I want to get 8psi SAFE.

Other setup I got in mind is 310cc injectors with a FMU 8:1 with a Bleed valve, Using a SAFC to regulate mixture in idle...

If you know a good setup to go safe, let me know... I don't have a lot of money to get a megasquirt or a SFMU, so I want something different...

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Using an internal wastegate with an AEM tru boost controller [View all] , Fabs, Jun-30-11 02:14 AM
  RE: Using an internal wastegate with an AEM tru boost controller, Ebster1085, Jun-30-11 08:50 AM, #1
RE: Using an internal wastegate with an AEM tru boost controller, Fabs, Jun-30-11 01:11 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #108788 Previous topic | Next topic