Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #102864
View in linear mode

Subject: "Pulstar pulse plugs and treadstone turbo manifold......" Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSFeb-19-08 05:27 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#102864, "Pulstar pulse plugs and treadstone turbo manifold......"
Feb-19-08 05:29 AM by 2GeclipseRS

My boost solutions come and go. I'm trying really hard to decide on what i'm going to do and it's a pain in the ass so i'm hoping maybe you guys can help.

I dont know if anyone picked up the latest issue of dsport magazine with the blue time attack sti on the cover yet but they had a featurette(sp?) on pulse plugs. With plug upgrades alone, they picked up 2-5hp/tq on the three cars they tested. For around 100-180 bones, i dont think they can be beat. With increase in cylinder pressures, the mix gets harder to ignite and all the unburnt fuel passes out of my exhaust. I smell dollar signs and horses and they dont smell good farting out of my car.

I'm willing to try them out but i was wondering if anyone else has given them a shot on our forums.

After almost a year, i'm still stuck on what i want to do for a turbo manifold. I'm looking for sus tubing to do my own and i check the treadstone performance website. The casties are only $250 bucks. My turbos are mitsu flanged where as the treadstone is for t3's. Would an adapter clear my stock radiator and fans or will i have to swap to a honda aftermarket radiator and/or pusher fans? I'm really trying to make my install as simple, quick and painless as possible. Nothing extremely fancy and i'm not switching to a t3 housing turbo any time soon. I want a manifold to give me expandability for a high power car in the future but since i dont know where my actual project ending point is going to be, it's a back burner type deal since i'd have to have the car in a shop to cut, fit and fab. So what do you guys think i'd have to do to run the treadstone mani with a larger sized t25/t28 turbo and t3 to mitsu adapter flange? I can't find squat in the search.

Thanks guys. I love yous!

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Pulstar pulse plugs and treadstone turbo manifold...... [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Feb-19-08 05:27 AM
  RE: Pulstar pulse plugs and treadstone turbo manifold......, totaleclipse_05, Feb-19-08 05:46 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #102864 Previous topic | Next topic