Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #79373
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll" Previous topic | Next topic
Cereal5Nov-16-04 12:07 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1016 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79305, "RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll"

I understand that thickness matters, but to me it would seem that surface area is the most important factor, other then flow through the intercooler, since the more surface area that sees cooler air, the better it's going to cool the air inside it. As far as logic goes, it's what makes the most sense to me...

since you have a much much larger surface seeing cooler air, it seems like it would cool better with the fmic. How am I wrong?

I don't know where my flaw in logic is haha, so shed some light!

The only thing I could think of that would make the hahn smic a better unit is if it's THAT much better in terms of flow through it, and maybe that's where the significance of thickness comes into play

But I'm just kind of speculating now

amiller99rs: seriously, chicks suck sometimes
amiller99rs: like if a girl walked by and said "Hey, nice cock" and just kept going you'd smile all day about that

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TheOctane's HRC or STAR poll - Which do you use? [View all] , Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM
  Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TheOctane, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, optimuspeterson, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Ark, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
      RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, optimuspeterson, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
           RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, djtrickee, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TheOctane, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, jsupetran, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                     RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Dirty, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                     RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TheOctane, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                          RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, CrazyEclipse, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, ez, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                     RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, jsupetran, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Teamner947, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
      RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, SilverBullet20g, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                     RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, My99eclipseRS, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                          RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, RebelRiderR6, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                    RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, ajcfalcon, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                    RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, DarKReaLity, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                    RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                         RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Cereal5, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                              RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, eclipse982nrRST, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                              RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TeamAvenger, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                              RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                   RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Cereal5, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                        RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Chamuko, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                             RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Cereal5, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM #
                                                                       RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Chamuko, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                                            RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, widebodyeclipse, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                                                           RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, widebodyeclipse, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #
                                                                                                     RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TheOctane, Nov-16-04 12:07 PM, #1
                                                                                                          RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-16-04 12:09 PM, #2
                                                                                                               RE: Who uses HRC and who uses STAR?? Just a poll, TheOctane, Nov-17-04 03:45 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #79373 Previous topic | Next topic