Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83827
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.." Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210Apr-15-05 04:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83921, "RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.."
In response to In response to 19

Originally posted by EclipseTenzoR
Regardless of what some have said, I think you do an amazing job. I would love to own a piece of your work to put in my car. What kind of other stuff do you plan to wrap in carbonfiber in the future. Is it just green cf you are using or can you find black?
ty ^^, all the stuff I'm doing for other people is just black cf ....green is just for me which is also a little harder to work with because of its thickness so I'm kinda glad no one else wants it lol.
Armrest,fuel doors and gloveboxs are pretty much the only things being wrapped at this point that I will try and keep stock of. It also depends though on the request...I just got one for the headlight covers on a 1g (the flip ups) and he wants them just wrapped.The hard part on that is asking for a deposit then finding them as I need to get the replacments from the yard so he can still have his stock ones on till the new ones are ready. Once I get more spare parts in to make more molds though it will be much easier for me to expand to just a cf copy without the need to wrap much.
The fuel doors I like to wrap for reliabilty though...like for instance here in NJ you can't pump your own gas really so usally the guy working the pump slams the door closed as a sign of "your done" so I figured without really knowing what kind of abuse it will see, wrapped is a safer and faster option for me to put out.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.. [View all] , madhatter210, Apr-13-05 02:30 PM
  RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., dsmmyth, Apr-13-05 02:34 PM, #1
RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Apr-13-05 03:04 PM, #2
RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-13-05 03:07 PM, #3
      RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Apr-13-05 03:09 PM, #4
           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Apr-13-05 03:18 PM, #5
                RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., rucr8z2, Apr-13-05 04:39 PM, #6
                     RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., berightback, Apr-13-05 05:40 PM, #7
                          RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., pfmicks, Apr-13-05 06:00 PM, #8
                               RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., kain_99gs, Apr-13-05 06:06 PM, #9
                                    RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Silv Blt, Apr-13-05 07:47 PM, #10
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-14-05 02:21 AM, #11
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-14-05 04:27 AM, #12
                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., DarkTalon, Apr-14-05 05:59 AM, #13
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CustomGS, Apr-14-05 06:17 AM, #14
                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-14-05 06:35 AM, #15
                                                   RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., got_NX, Apr-15-05 01:25 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-15-05 02:23 AM, #17
                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-15-05 03:34 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-15-05 04:17 AM, #19
                                                                       RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-15-05 04:44 AM #20
                                                                       RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-15-05 04:46 AM, #21
                                                                            RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-16-05 11:21 AM, #22
                                                                                 RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Eclipsegsx012, Oct-04-05 08:53 PM, #23
                                                                                      RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., BuckNutty, Oct-05-05 01:56 AM, #24
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Oct-05-05 06:58 AM, #25
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-05-05 07:27 AM, #26
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CrazyEclipse, Oct-05-05 07:58 AM, #27
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Eclipsegsx012, Oct-05-05 04:08 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Oct-05-05 04:39 PM, #29
                                                                                                     RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-05-05 05:05 PM, #30
                                                                                                          RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-06-05 07:35 AM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Oct-06-05 11:46 AM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CustomGS, Oct-07-05 06:18 AM, #33
                                                                                                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-07-05 12:28 PM, #34
                                                                                                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-12-05 03:10 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                   RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Blizare, Oct-12-05 03:19 PM, #36
                                                                                                                                        RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-12-05 03:27 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., knight ryda 99, Oct-12-05 03:46 PM, #38
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-12-05 04:19 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., knight ryda 99, Oct-12-05 04:34 PM, #40

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83827 Previous topic | Next topic