Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83827
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.." Previous topic | Next topic
madhatter210Apr-14-05 06:35 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2720 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83867, "RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.."
In response to In response to 14
Apr-14-05 06:37 AM by madhatter210

Originally posted by CustomGS
Originally posted by Silv Blt looks a bit bumpy and wavy. have they all come out that way or are you getting better at getting rid of that? looks great though other than that.
I noticed that too. That thing is waving hi to me. A little straighter and you got my money!
lmao you know whats funny.......I guess I should of used big bold letters where it says early stages before the wavy pic, and theres only the one, the others just show reflection. Your looking at the flood coat (first coat) with sanding agent in it, but thanks for the compliments though. lol I can admit I suck at taken pictures of cf.....I have folders of shitty pics that didn't make the cut.

Edit: remember the gb is contoured naturally also.

http://www.murderpimp.com

2gnt T-shirts&swag
http://www.cafepress.com/mads

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.. [View all] , madhatter210, Apr-13-05 02:30 PM
  RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., dsmmyth, Apr-13-05 02:34 PM, #1
RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Apr-13-05 03:04 PM, #2
RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-13-05 03:07 PM, #3
      RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Apr-13-05 03:09 PM, #4
           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Apr-13-05 03:18 PM, #5
                RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., rucr8z2, Apr-13-05 04:39 PM, #6
                     RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., berightback, Apr-13-05 05:40 PM, #7
                          RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., pfmicks, Apr-13-05 06:00 PM, #8
                               RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., kain_99gs, Apr-13-05 06:06 PM, #9
                                    RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Silv Blt, Apr-13-05 07:47 PM, #10
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-14-05 02:21 AM, #11
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-14-05 04:27 AM, #12
                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., DarkTalon, Apr-14-05 05:59 AM, #13
                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CustomGS, Apr-14-05 06:17 AM, #14
                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-14-05 06:35 AM #15
                                                   RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., got_NX, Apr-15-05 01:25 AM, #16
                                                        RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-15-05 02:23 AM, #17
                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-15-05 03:34 AM, #18
                                                                  RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-15-05 04:17 AM, #19
                                                                       RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Apr-15-05 04:44 AM, #20
                                                                       RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Apr-15-05 04:46 AM, #21
                                                                            RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., EclipseTenzoR, Apr-16-05 11:21 AM, #22
                                                                                 RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Eclipsegsx012, Oct-04-05 08:53 PM, #23
                                                                                      RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., BuckNutty, Oct-05-05 01:56 AM, #24
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Aggression, Oct-05-05 06:58 AM, #25
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-05-05 07:27 AM, #26
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CrazyEclipse, Oct-05-05 07:58 AM, #27
                                                                                           RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Eclipsegsx012, Oct-05-05 04:08 PM, #28
                                                                                                RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Oct-05-05 04:39 PM, #29
                                                                                                     RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-05-05 05:05 PM, #30
                                                                                                          RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-06-05 07:35 AM, #31
                                                                                                               RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., injendsm, Oct-06-05 11:46 AM, #32
                                                                                                                    RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., CustomGS, Oct-07-05 06:18 AM, #33
                                                                                                                         RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-07-05 12:28 PM, #34
                                                                                                                              RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-12-05 03:10 PM, #35
                                                                                                                                   RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., Blizare, Oct-12-05 03:19 PM, #36
                                                                                                                                        RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., madhatter210, Oct-12-05 03:27 PM, #37
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., knight ryda 99, Oct-12-05 03:46 PM, #38
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., djtrickee, Oct-12-05 04:19 PM, #39
                                                                                                                                             RE: Just wanted to showcase a new cf glovebox I made soon to be.., knight ryda 99, Oct-12-05 04:34 PM, #40

Top 2GNT Technical Interior/Exterior topic #83827 Previous topic | Next topic