Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8299
View in linear mode

Subject: "Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?" Previous topic | Next topic
nappyjimApr-03-02 11:53 AM
Donating 2GNT member
8043 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8299, "Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?"

Got my H&R Sport springs fed-exed today, ughhhhh. IM intstalling them at my friends house on friday cause he has a spring compressor. Just wondering if it makes any difference if I do the rear or the front first? I will try and get some pics cause I am sitting awfilly high on my 18's as u can see in my sig.

18" Konig Tantrum Rims
Yokohama Parada Tires
AEM Cold Air Intake
Redone Black Carpet
Interior Painted White/Blue (Soon to be silver/black)
Various Neon Lights
Hyperwhite Lights
2 Rockford Fosgate XLC Subs
750 Watt All Digital Amp
Indiglo Pedals and Gauges

Soon To Have:
Bored Throttle Body
Coilovers or Springs
Steering Wheel
Seats

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
home.comcast.net/~nappyjim/songs.html
home.comcast.net/~7291834avi/carputer/carputer.html
www.cardomain.com/id/napppyjim

*Proud Member of the Top Ten Post Whore Club*
*Proud And Co-Founding Member Of The Zoom Zoom Revolution*
nappyjim-3 Chip-0
No one likes you chip, go away.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first? [View all] , nappyjim, Apr-03-02 11:53 AM
  RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, Teamicjeclipse, Apr-03-02 12:05 PM, #1
RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, SonicYan, Apr-03-02 01:05 PM, #2
      RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, Moderatorsd_eclipse, Apr-03-02 01:34 PM, #4
RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, TeamXtremeRS, Apr-03-02 01:27 PM, #3
RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, proDMD, Apr-03-02 07:25 PM, #5
      RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, PettyCash, Apr-04-02 02:30 AM, #6
           RE: Got springs in the mail. Do rear or front first?, dblhelix, Apr-09-02 04:50 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #8299 Previous topic | Next topic