Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18394
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up" Previous topic | Next topic
daltahJun-14-03 03:32 PM
Member since Dec 09th 2002
240 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#18394, "Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up"

I put the eibach prokits on the back of my car today and soon as i was done pulled out of the driveway and went down the street and i hear a clunking noise in the back coming from the struts so i go back home and took off the plastic cover and rubber cap on top of the struts and the struts were shot up.I took it apart on one side and the struts arent blown and everything was put back together the same way and it still did it again.Does anyone know why its doing this and how i can fix it?I put my coilovers on before and never had this problem.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up [View all] , daltah, Jun-14-03 03:32 PM
  RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, invaznGST, Jun-14-03 03:47 PM, #1
RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, 2g99RSNC, Jun-14-03 03:55 PM, #2
      RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, daltah, Jun-14-03 04:08 PM, #3
           RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, mitsuman297, Jun-14-03 04:11 PM, #4
                RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, daltah, Jun-14-03 04:25 PM, #5
                     RE: Need help put on my prokits and something is fu@cked up, mrlocalpimp, Jun-15-03 12:05 AM, #6

Top 2GNT Technical Handling/Suspension topic #18394 Previous topic | Next topic