Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #73354
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?" Previous topic | Next topic
BlizareApr-22-04 12:57 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73365, "RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?"
In response to In response to 5

Originally posted by turbo8u
Originally posted by DarkOne It is not serious. You have a leaking valvecover gasket / spark plug tube seal. Oil in those wells will not make the car smoke, it won't foul the plug, it won't cause the sky to fall, nor it is going to hurt anything at all. it's an annoyance. That's all. Sparkplugs torque to only 20ft/lbs. I fart 20ft/lbs. That's why they were easy to take out. Worry when they're exceptionally HARD to remove....
stripped spark plug holes will OWN YOU like you've never been owned _________ 96 talon esi-t san clemente, ca as needles of ice are the ill winds' talons the coldest of shadows they seep unto the bone silent souls leave .308 holes

no shit....I never wanna find tht out the hard way...

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket? [View all] , .bs0d, Apr-22-04 10:00 AM
  RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, coppereclipse95, Apr-22-04 10:08 AM, #1
RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, silvereclipse30, Apr-22-04 10:19 AM, #2
      RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, .bs0d, Apr-22-04 10:26 AM, #3
           RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Apr-22-04 10:52 AM, #4
                RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, turbo8u, Apr-22-04 11:05 AM, #5
                     RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, Blizare, Apr-22-04 12:57 PM #6
                          RE: URGENT-- Oil on spark plugs, too lose? or bad gasket?, GSGoinFast, Apr-23-04 04:32 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #73354 Previous topic | Next topic