Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #731
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: new clutch and shifter???need info" Previous topic | Next topic
XT_DSMApr-16-01 10:28 PM
Old School 2GNTer
133 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#733, "RE: new clutch and shifter???need info"
In response to In response to 0

http://members.home.net/xtatdsm

obviously you are new to this board.

well if I were you I would not get the JET ECU. everyone here knows that they are nothing but a waste of money, and the gain is "NONE"

Guide NA racing package, seems to be very much as bad, I myself have not have any experiences with it, but there are a lot of people here who had and they never liked it. I also called them up like 2 months ago to ask if they can sell us some cams and all what they told me was crap. I mean they wanted $570 for their regrinds cams+my cams !!! WTF. if I were you I would wait till Crane comes out with cams for us ($400-$450) and these will not be regrinds and you won't have to give up your cams either, the best place to buy them from is Howell. you can also have your TB enlarged by the them as well. I am not sure if Howell does any porting to our cylinder heads, but if they don't you can have it done by CNNP. by doing all of the above, you will get some decent power gains, and you will not have to pay as much as you would with Guide.

I am sure most of the guys here would agree with me

Adel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

new clutch and shifter???need info [View all] , E_RACER, Apr-16-01 10:00 PM
  RE: new clutch and shifter???need info, Fast420A, Apr-16-01 10:25 PM, #1
RE: new clutch and shifter???need info, XT_DSM, Apr-16-01 10:28 PM #2
RE: new clutch and shifter???need info, TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-17-01 07:12 AM, #3
      RE: new clutch and shifter???need info, E_RACER, Apr-17-01 02:46 PM, #4
           You don't need an aftermarket clutch..., Skrilla, Apr-17-01 03:54 PM, #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #731 Previous topic | Next topic