Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #43930
View in linear mode

Subject: "uh oh...its back!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
discount_tyr420aFeb-09-03 05:18 AM
Member since Jul 28th 2002
237 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#43930, "uh oh...its back!!!"

my car is having the stalling prob again....was stuck in the freezing cold for an hour and a half with g/f cuz of it...now its time to figure it out. i did notice somthin new...when i turn the key on, the times it starts the CEL light and radiator light come on when the car goes thru the computer check in the beginning. i was wondering if anyone had an idle controller problem before, because thats the only CEL ive ever had before....cleared it out like 4 months ago with XtremeRS. it stalls sporatically still, and turns over fine...i can hear the engine tryin to fire but its like its not gettin enough fuel or has too much pressure from something... i know its bad but i try crankin it for like 5-10 sec sometimes too, and all it does is shake the car cuz of the engine shaking...i need help here, or else i think i may get rid of it;( , cuz i need a car that will stay running for me. thanks in advance everyon

1995 RS AT w/196,000 mile
KYB AGX w/Eibach Sportline($485.0 )
10.3mm OBX wires
NGK Plugs
18" Konig Elan
225/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport
Toucan Muffler w/2.5" catback
OBX Header w/ hollowed kitty
Port/Polished Head w/ SS Valves

to come...
lambo doors possibly

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote