Go back to previous topic
Forum namePerformance/Engine
Topic subjectuh oh...its back!!!
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=5&topic_id=43930&mesg_id=43930
43930, uh oh...its back!!!
Posted by discount_tyr420a, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
my car is having the stalling prob again....was stuck in the freezing cold for an hour and a half with g/f cuz of it...now its time to figure it out. i did notice somthin new...when i turn the key on, the times it starts the CEL light and radiator light come on when the car goes thru the computer check in the beginning. i was wondering if anyone had an idle controller problem before, because thats the only CEL ive ever had before....cleared it out like 4 months ago with XtremeRS. it stalls sporatically still, and turns over fine...i can hear the engine tryin to fire but its like its not gettin enough fuel or has too much pressure from something... i know its bad but i try crankin it for like 5-10 sec sometimes too, and all it does is shake the car cuz of the engine shaking...i need help here, or else i think i may get rid of it;( , cuz i need a car that will stay running for me. thanks in advance everyone:)
I generated this page in 0.0084118843078613 seconds, executing 6 queries.