Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138371
View in linear mode

Subject: "ASD bypass- ECU pinout" Previous topic | Next topic
PrimecutMay-12-14 05:43 PM
Member since May 11th 2014
2 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138371, "ASD bypass- ECU pinout"

Ok so I'm having a issue with spark, coil is new, plugs are new, wires check good on DMM, when I unplug and re plug the ECU in I can hear and feel the ASD click, I am not getting 12v to the coil(middle wire) and I am getting intermittent pulse on the test light when cranking.(black & blue wire)When I go to check for continuity from coil plug to ECU connector I get multiple continuity points. According to the 95 ECU pin-out and wire diagram on this sight I should have continuity at 21 and 41 which I do, I also have it at pin-out 1 which is according to the PDF my alternator wire, which is clearly light brown and the same color as my outside(closest to the front of car)pin on the coil connector. What I'm wanting to do is by-pass the ASD to see if it that or the ECU (which was replaced about 6 months ago (used) Also new crank and cam sensors.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

ASD bypass- ECU pinout [View all] , Primecut, May-12-14 05:43 PM
  RE: ASD bypass- ECU pinout, chipdogg, May-13-14 09:03 PM, #1
RE: ASD bypass- ECU pinout, Primecut, May-13-14 09:49 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138371 Previous topic | Next topic