Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138301
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally" Previous topic | Next topic
electroheadMar-27-14 01:55 PM
Member since Dec 13th 2009
182 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#138330, "RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally"
In response to In response to 3

Well, almost got my passenger side window fixed. It never rolled up straight, so I thought the regulator completely was messed up. After I took everything apart, I found the nut closest to the handle that holds the window on the regulator was completely gone. On top of that, two bolts were missing that bolt the regulator to the door. After fixing these minor issues, I got the window going up straight, but the window wouldn't allow the door to close properly. Found the little white hook (part number MB926277) broken. Just got the part in today, as well as more parts from Rock Auto! I should finish my door and continue on my suspension. So far, I got my front almost done (upper and lower control arms, brakes, hubs, one axle, tie rod ends). All that's left is to replace the sway bar end links. One is completely shot. Might as well do both. Hopefully, I'll get back to my buddy's shop to work on my car Monday.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally [View all] , electrohead, Feb-28-14 01:22 AM
  RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally, Moderatorxcasbonx, Feb-28-14 10:49 AM, #1
RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally, RallyEclipse98, Mar-01-14 06:48 PM, #2
      RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally, AdministratorCODE4, Mar-16-14 08:59 AM, #3
           RE: Restoring my '99 OZ Eclipse... Finally, electrohead, Mar-27-14 01:55 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #138301 Previous topic | Next topic