Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #570
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Thanks to all..." Previous topic | Next topic
MBWardApr-20-01 03:39 AM
Old School 2GNTer
0 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#577, "RE: Thanks to all..."
In response to In response to 0

Thanks to all who responded... it's going in soon for service, with 60,126 on the clock as I sit here.

klipracer... When my water pump makes noise, it's a highly unpleasant squeak/whine... sounds almost like metal on metal. It's only an occasional problem, but when it does, the vultures sweep in to try to race the injured prey.

Turbomex... I've tried several stores (though not online) and haven't seen any chilton's manual (or Haynes, for that matter) yet. Oh, and my service manual says 64K miles for the timing belt. I figure it's better to be safe than sorry, as evidenced by Cyan/Dave_Fl

Anyways, thanks again for all your responses, and I gotta say *nice cars!!!* Mine's pracically bone stock (only have poseur blue-look headlights right now) but with many mods in the near future. Pics to come, but I'm looking at H&R sport coilovers, 18" O.Z. anthracite finish rims (on my black '96), GReddy or similar exhaust, APC intake, upgrade to '97+ headlights w/aftermarket front fascia, etc... I could go on and on naming what I'm going to do, but I figure you all aren't interested in my pipe dreams.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

New owner... have a question... [View all] , MBWard, Apr-13-01 04:34 AM
  RE: New owner... have a question..., klipzracer, Apr-13-01 04:47 AM, #1
RE: New owner... have a question..., madregal, Apr-13-01 05:38 AM, #4
RE: New owner... have a question..., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-13-01 04:51 AM, #2
RE: New owner... have a question..., turbomex1, Apr-13-01 05:00 AM, #3
RE: New owner... have a question..., cyan, Apr-13-01 06:55 AM, #5
      RE: New owner... have a question..., DAVE_FL (Guest), Apr-13-01 01:26 PM, #6
RE: Thanks to all..., MBWard, Apr-20-01 03:39 AM #7
RE: Thanks to all..., domr, Apr-20-01 03:45 AM, #8
RE: Thanks to all..., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-20-01 05:33 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #570 Previous topic | Next topic