Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1113
View in linear mode

Subject: "Neon ECU............." Previous topic | Next topic
Armond30Apr-24-01 10:04 AM
Old School 2GNTer
161 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1113, "Neon ECU............."

My ecu is out of my car now, and I wsa kinda curious today about ho our ecu looks compaired to the neon's ecu. So i went to howell's site and looked at the ecu for the neon. after looking at it closely for a few minutes......it's in the same case as ours (I may be slow, But i just realized this). This makes me curious......if all the pin locations are in teh same place for the neon's as ours are, we could probably use the afx computers for the neon (and get rid of that rev limiter). first question. does the neon have a speed governor? second, is that also taken out with the howell ecu? also, has anybody sucessfully tried this? I am sure some of the guys around town would be willing to try it out if all the ecu pins match up, and that is the main question.....do they? I have the avenger electrical service manual with all the ecu mfi pin locations in it, and I am willing to spend the time to check all fo them to see if the neon pins match up.......just need a neon mfi schematic. Anybody want to persue this?

Bring it on............

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Neon ECU............. [View all] , Armond30, Apr-24-01 10:04 AM
  RE: Neon ECU............., DAVE_FL (Guest), Apr-24-01 11:12 AM, #1
RE: Neon ECU............., HadesOmega, Apr-24-01 05:28 PM, #2
RE: Neon ECU............., RS_Guy, Apr-24-01 09:21 PM, #3
RE: Neon ECU............., js99rs, Apr-25-01 02:20 AM, #4
      RE: Neon ECU............., Junoon, Apr-25-01 05:50 AM, #5
RE: Neon ECU............., TeamMichael_97RS, Apr-25-01 08:17 AM, #6
RE: Neon ECU............., js99rs, Apr-25-01 09:10 AM, #7

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine topic #1113 Previous topic | Next topic