Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community Testing General 2GNT topic #96003
View in linear mode

Subject: "How Do I Unplug All These Connections / Harnesses / Plugs? Simple But Real Problem.." Previous topic | Next topic
RallyEclipse98Jan-18-13 10:52 PM
Member since Feb 22nd 2007
165 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#96003, "How Do I Unplug All These Connections / Harnesses / Plugs? Simple But Real Problem.."

Okay so I am doing a head gasket change on my 420a. I am in the process of getting all the wiring etc. off the head. I don't know how to get all the wire harnesses disconnected. Seriously, I think I have a mental block when it comes to these things. First of all they are brittle and second I just can't seem to figure them out.

1) How do I disconnect the harness from the coil pack
2) How do I disconnect the harness from the wire going in the loom on the passenger side of the engine, going to near the fans.

Bonus Questions:

3) How do I disconnect the fuel line from the head? Well I mean there are two screws I probably need to undo but they are very difficult even with days of PB blaster.
4) How do I disconnect the throttle cable from the intake mani? Do I have to take off the throttle body?

Sorry for my needy questions but I've already broke two clips. Thank you very much for your time!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Top Team 2GNT Community Testing General 2GNT topic #96003 Previous topic | Next topic