Go back to previous topic
Forum nameGeneral 2GNT
Topic subjectHow Do I Unplug All These Connections / Harnesses / Plugs? Simple But Real Problem..
Topic URLhttp://forums.2gnt.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=96003
96003, How Do I Unplug All These Connections / Harnesses / Plugs? Simple But Real Problem..
Posted by RallyEclipse98, Dec-31-69 06:00 PM
Okay so I am doing a head gasket change on my 420a. I am in the process of getting all the wiring etc. off the head. I don't know how to get all the wire harnesses disconnected. Seriously, I think I have a mental block when it comes to these things. First of all they are brittle and second I just can't seem to figure them out.

1) How do I disconnect the harness from the coil pack
2) How do I disconnect the harness from the wire going in the loom on the passenger side of the engine, going to near the fans.

Bonus Questions:

3) How do I disconnect the fuel line from the head? Well I mean there are two screws I probably need to undo but they are very difficult even with days of PB blaster.
4) How do I disconnect the throttle cable from the intake mani? Do I have to take off the throttle body?

Sorry for my needy questions but I've already broke two clips. Thank you very much for your time!
I generated this page in 0.0085728168487549 seconds, executing 7 queries.