Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8383
View in linear mode

Subject: "Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!" Previous topic | Next topic
MattienortonDec-18-09 02:25 PM
Member since Dec 12th 2009
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8383, "Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!"

Ok guys so installed a new clutch master, new slave, and new clutch and new throw out bearing, new starter and alternator belts as well.

Bled the lines, clutch pedal felt great!

Started it up, dead battery of course from sitting, jumped it ran fine, sounded great! Shut it off restarted it didn't turn over, thought the belts were too tight, so i loosened the alternator belt.

Seems to be perfect now, although i have concluded my battery is potentially dead.

I try to start the car and sometimes it kills everything! No power whatsoever. When i do get power if i push on the brake pedal, it kills the power as well.

It dosn't want to shift into gears at all either, when i finally do get it into gear, if it lets me. The Clutch works backwards!

I was sure i got most or all of the air out of the bleeder on the slave cylinder.

The car moves when the pedals on the floor! When the Pedal is out disengaged i can shift through the gears. But it still feels like the clutch is slipping. I only get high rpms and no movement.

What would cause this? Could it just be that i need some adjusting under the dash? Bad throwout bearing? Bad clutch install?

Me and my brother installed it and he is a certified UTI tech, im in the process of troubleshooting with him, but his work schedule makes it a longer wait for an answer.

Never in my years have i heard of this or expirenced this. I am stumped.

Going on about 7 weeks now without the car.

Car Specs: 97 Base Eclipse 5spd NVT-350 All Stock

Can any of you guys help a fellow out?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP! [View all] , Mattienorton, Dec-18-09 02:25 PM
  RE: Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!, RoninEclipse2G, Dec-18-09 05:35 PM, #1
RE: Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!, Mattienorton, Dec-18-09 11:33 PM, #2
      RE: Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!, AdministratorCODE4, Dec-18-09 11:46 PM, #3
           RE: Clutch is working Reversed? Drives withy pedal engaged..Need Help ASAP!, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-22-09 11:03 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8383 Previous topic | Next topic