Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8032
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately." Previous topic | Next topic
MattienortonDec-13-09 09:19 PM
Member since Dec 12th 2009
31 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8359, "RE: Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately."
In response to In response to 2

I say new tranny after dropping and inspecting it, you can try a new clutch first and see how that works out. just make sure you install it correctly.

Theres a few write ups how to drop the trans through here, just search the forums for it.

Im actually still using and following it to this day, makes it really simple and easy to follow just in case you miss a step along the way.

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/eatonclutchsupply/

You can get a new clutch from there, cheapest in the US that i have been able to find, unless you know someone or course lol

There main website is, eatonclutchsupply.com

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately. [View all] , greekgodchaos2, Jul-15-09 03:16 AM
  RE: Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately., 420agreenvilleSC, Jul-15-09 10:04 AM, #1
RE: Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately., Purpose, Jul-31-09 08:52 AM, #2
RE: Tranny Acting Very Strange, Need Help Desperately., Mattienorton, Dec-13-09 09:19 PM #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #8032 Previous topic | Next topic