Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6844
View in linear mode

Subject: "Transaxle failure?" Previous topic | Next topic
420aSebringDec-17-07 02:24 PM
Member since Aug 19th 2006
60 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6844, "Transaxle failure?"
Dec-17-07 02:32 PM by 420aSebring

Ok, I was heading home last week I notice from going into first once the light turned green I had wheel spin and next thing I know it sounded like parts were falling from under the car (none weren't though), and then while engaging into third gear I hear a whinning noise (the noise from that point on was noticeable in any gear), not only do I hear a noise but I also notice that 3rd was harder to get into. When I got home I decided to take it around the neighborhood to see if I could repeat the symptoms so I could get an idea of what was wrong. So as soon as I throw it into reverse I hear a big thud and then I can't engage into any gear whatsoever, not only that but now the car can't even be pushed up the driveway in neutral because the front wheels are locked up so now it's just sitting in the middle of the driveway. Any of the NVT-350 gurus have an idea of what the problem could be? Thanks in advance.

"ex-ATX"

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Transaxle failure? [View all] , 420aSebring, Dec-17-07 02:24 PM
  RE: Transaxle failure?, AdministratorStar Turbo Talon, Dec-17-07 02:36 PM, #1
RE: Transaxle failure?, 420aSebring, Dec-18-07 05:46 AM, #2
      RE: Transaxle failure?, Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Dec-18-07 06:23 AM, #3
           RE: Transaxle failure?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Dec-18-07 10:53 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6844 Previous topic | Next topic