Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6537
View in linear mode

Subject: "Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting." Previous topic | Next topic
2GeclipseRSJul-14-07 10:51 AM
Member since May 06th 2007
781 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6537, "Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting."

Ok. Before i cut to the chase, here's the 411 on my setup:

New clutch. New TOB. This was done a little while before i got the car. Grabs like i grab on boobs. Hard.

Next. I replaced my clutch fluid this week. I also took out the restrictior and put everything back together proper.

My input shaft bearing makes that noise when it's cold. I think alot of us have this problem.

ON TO THE PROBLEM. I have to use excessive force to downshift into 1st and second. It's moreso and issue with first gear. Upshifting is fine. Sometimes, it wont go into third but i think that's just because i'm a retard and slamming the lever between 1st and 3rd...... So lets just say it upshifts practically perfect aside from the high rpm grind in fourth due to a bad synchro.

What do you guys think is up?

Goodnight sweetheart...yes its time to go...bum bum bum bum bum...good night sweetheart yes I am one little a$$hole......bum bum bum bum....

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting. [View all] , 2GeclipseRS, Jul-14-07 10:51 AM
  RE: Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting., RS-T, Jul-14-07 08:08 PM, #1
RE: Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting., 2GeclipseRS, Jul-15-07 11:35 AM, #2
      RE: Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting., 2GeclipseRS, Jul-18-07 06:58 AM, #3
           RE: Tranny problem...mostly when downshifting., 2GeclipseRS, Jul-18-07 07:33 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #6537 Previous topic | Next topic