Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5938
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild" Previous topic | Next topic
DSMTalonDec-10-06 05:32 PM
Member since Nov 13th 2005
267 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5944, "RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild"
In response to In response to 0

well as far as the parts go...your best bet is to go to a junk yard and find everything you need...or find a donor car. any 2gnt w/ a manual will do, along with some of the parts from a 95-99 avenger that has the 2.0/mt setup in it(thats where i got my tranny from, as far as a parts list goes, you need the MTX, clutch, master & slave cylinder, clutch pedal, shifter assembly & shift cables( plus pertaining hardware) and a MTX computer(if you so choose to)and a VSS & reverse light connector..and maybe an axle shaft or two( i had to use the one from the MTX to finish my install, the ATX shaft wouldnt seat properly, but they are interchangable between the ATX and MTX) and as far as a write up for the swap goes...i think chamuko has one..or he knows who has one. really its a pretty straight forward install. if you have any questions, Pm me and ill see if i can be of help.

Sanity's Eclipse

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild [View all] , cmarin21, Dec-09-06 12:27 PM
  RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild, DSMTalon, Dec-10-06 05:32 PM #1
RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild, Chamuko, Dec-12-06 06:59 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5938 Previous topic | Next topic