Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5938
View in linear mode

Subject: "A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild" Previous topic | Next topic
cmarin21Dec-09-06 12:27 PM
Member since May 14th 2006
1 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5938, "A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild"

Hello everyone, I am finally ready to get serious on my 2gnt. My plans right now are to by a master rebuild kit 2.2L stroker from Howell automotive and a Hahn 20g turbo fmic kit. I really want to swap out my A/T for a M/T but I have no clue on the best way of locating everything I need for the process and about how much the swap would cost including parts. I would really apreciate any help I could get with this.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild [View all] , cmarin21, Dec-09-06 12:27 PM
  RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild, DSMTalon, Dec-10-06 05:32 PM, #1
RE: A/T to a M/T for soon to come turbo and motor rebuild, Chamuko, Dec-12-06 06:59 AM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #5938 Previous topic | Next topic