Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3670
View in linear mode

Subject: "Clutch Problems after install..." Previous topic | Next topic
2gntnewbieNov-22-04 04:39 AM
Member since May 25th 2004
89 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3670, "Clutch Problems after install..."

Ok, here goes...

I just had my clutch changed and installed, however, the guys who installed it said nothing was out of the ordinary and everything went fine. But, when I drive my car now, it feels like the clutch is catching too high and that even with the clutch pedal down, it grinds a little into 2 and 3, and when down shifting into first.

Does anyone have any idea what the hell is going on? lol I spent all this time and money and now I feel like I didnt even fix the problem.

I did the search and I think it could be the fluid they used, or the syncro's for those gears, any ideas?

Thanks so much,

Marc

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Clutch Problems after install... [View all] , 2gntnewbie, Nov-22-04 04:39 AM
  RE: Clutch Problems after install..., Global Ruler Of All ThingsDarkOne, Nov-30-04 08:01 AM, #1
RE: Clutch Problems after install..., TeamXtremeRS, Nov-30-04 04:16 PM, #2

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #3670 Previous topic | Next topic