Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #140
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need shifter linkage bushing...." Previous topic | Next topic
jdeyoMar-12-03 08:56 PM
Old School 2GNTer
197 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#140, "Need shifter linkage bushing...."

I need some replacement bushings for the linkage that is located under the battery tray on top of the tranny. One of those bushings is worn down so bad that I am having gear selection problems. There is so much free play in my shifter due to this and I have a B&M and Symborski kit. This just recently happened also, so I probably broke it, dunno how but slamming the shifter while trying to beat a turbo prelude..... well. I need a new bushing.

Will the booger bushing from the neons work here...?
http://www.scecnet.net/~neonneon/boogerbushings.html

-Jared
96 GS
Melbourne, FL

Iceman CAI | RS*R Cat-Back | AFX Pully | Milled Head 10:1 CR | MP 60mm TB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Need shifter linkage bushing.... [View all] , jdeyo, Mar-12-03 08:56 PM
  RE: Need shifter linkage bushing...., TeamMichael_97RS, Mar-13-03 04:17 AM, #1
RE: Need shifter linkage bushing...., The1Bill, Mar-19-03 02:08 PM, #2
      RE: Need shifter linkage bushing...., TeamMichael_97RS, Mar-19-03 05:11 PM, #3
           RE: Need shifter linkage bushing...., The1Bill, Mar-23-03 03:49 PM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #140 Previous topic | Next topic