Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #128
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP!" Previous topic | Next topic
WIKKIMar-11-03 11:11 PM
Donating 2GNT member
699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#131, "RE: Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP!"
In response to In response to 0

I'm sorry, but I'm not buying the fact that you have to "flush" the trans with (what is it) $9 per quart fluid. that just sounds excessive to me, I cannot imagine that trace amounts of the other stuff will mess up the trans. but it's YOUR car.

the proper fluid to use is Mopar Manual transaxle lubricant designed for the NV-T350 Transaxle. The part Number is 04874465.

if that is not available to you. there are other options, but many people on this board insist that they are not a good idea to use.

one is GM Synchromesh (commonly used as a fix for some of our turbo brothers shifting problems).

the other is BG SynchroShift (found normally at top end auto dealerships. also commonly used by our brothers as a fix)

the problem is that both of these are as expensive or more so than the mopar stuff (you should really use that)

peace
WIKKI

THAT is not f**king THAT!
THIS is f**king THIS!

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP! [View all] , netrelik, Mar-11-03 02:35 PM
  RE: Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP!, WIKKI, Mar-11-03 11:11 PM #1
RE: Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP!, ez, Mar-12-03 11:29 AM, #2
      RE: Sticking gears/Transmission Fluid HELP!, netrelik, Mar-13-03 09:06 AM, #3

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Manual Trans - NV-T350 topic #128 Previous topic | Next topic