Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4610
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Wiring a 96+ auto transmission into a 95 RS auto" Previous topic | Next topic
shybuckJan-12-10 12:00 PM
Old School 2GNTer
811 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4618, "RE: Wiring a 96+ auto transmission into a 95 RS auto"
In response to In response to 0

IM not sure exactly what ur trying to do. I replaced my 95 tranny with a 98 tranny and now with a 1 off tranny with custom planets etc. Everything bolted on fine only thing that was different was 1 of the sensors had to be swapped out. Range sensor I beleive.

If your not getting ur rev lights to work. Are you getting rev at all? There is a sensor on the valve body inside the tranny that moves as u shift gears, it allows the tranny to know what gear it is in. Maybe something is faulty there, but again still not sure what ur trying to do and no offense buit the wiring looks poor, those should all be souldered and shrinked wrapped.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Wiring a 96+ auto transmission into a 95 RS auto [View all] , skat3h3ll, Oct-10-09 10:20 PM
  RE: Wiring a 96+ auto transmission into a 95 RS auto, shybuck, Jan-12-10 12:00 PM #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4610 Previous topic | Next topic