Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4569
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines" Previous topic | Next topic
99MitsuEclipseGSJun-27-09 07:07 PM
Member since May 16th 2009
3 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4579, "RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines"
In response to In response to 1

Ok so heres the deal guys I seriously need some help, I got the fans started up and the almost all of the air outta the PS lines but the trans still wont catch I have been talking with a couple guys over on Mitsu-Media and they think it could be a shift solenoid, but I can not find one for the life of me that wont take a couple days to get here and I need it like NOW!!! I have also been talking with my dad about it and he thinks it could be that when they replaced the passenger side frame rail they didnt get everything lined up correctly when they bolted up the trans again and its still not lined up right. Do you guys have any ideas besides the internals being FAWKED UP?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines [View all] , 99MitsuEclipseGS, May-16-09 12:56 AM
  RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines, 420agreenvilleSC, May-16-09 09:06 AM, #1
RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines, 99MitsuEclipseGS, May-16-09 03:12 PM, #2
RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines, 99MitsuEclipseGS, Jun-27-09 07:07 PM #3
      RE: Trans wont catch, fans dont start and air in the PS lines, dalesmitsu, Jun-28-09 12:48 AM, #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4569 Previous topic | Next topic