Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4487
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: my atx Idle Pic" Previous topic | Next topic
dalesmitsuFeb-18-08 09:47 PM
Member since May 13th 2006
986 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4494, "RE: my atx Idle Pic"
In response to In response to 6

Originally posted by mcgyvr
Originally posted by dalesmitsu
Originally posted by Kirby Your car is fine dude. They idle at different spots from time to time depending on engine load and what the IAC is doing. Sometimes mine idles between 1500 and 2000 when my IAC sticks...
wow, thats excellent. I'm thinking my alternator is going,i had it tested last summer, guy told its kinda bad. Plus its oe from 97' never been changed. After winter clears I'll start. I'm not found of my A/C, I'll only use my defrost for winter anyway it puts out alot of heat. Hopefully I can still use it, when removing it. Curious on what to use to plug the ends Same goes for the pwr steering removal. Thanks for the help,
IMO its stupid to loose creature comforts like AC and powersteering just to gain that little itsy bitsy power. leave it all in and find more power the right way

I fig'd removing my A/c and powersteering would help me save on gas free up abit of power and space under the hood. A friend of mine did both on his 95 and he said it handles alright,I would also be able to use my Defrost since its the Only thing I use to heat my interior.

Where you testing me on this topic or shy me way from doing this. MY car is a daily N/A, but I have plans for trips to the track.

I have owned car that had Manuel steering so this isn't a problem.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

my atx Idle Pic [View all] , dalesmitsu, Feb-09-08 01:31 AM
  RE: my atx Idle Pic, ramsey95ESi, Feb-09-08 04:14 AM, #1
RE: my atx Idle Pic, dalesmitsu, Feb-12-08 09:18 AM, #2
      RE: my atx Idle Pic, Kirby, Feb-12-08 11:10 AM, #3
           RE: my atx Idle Pic, dalesmitsu, Feb-13-08 03:01 AM, #4
           RE: my atx Idle Pic, Fallen4ng31, Feb-13-08 04:30 AM, #5
           RE: my atx Idle Pic, mcgyvr, Feb-13-08 06:16 AM, #6
                RE: my atx Idle Pic, dalesmitsu, Feb-18-08 09:47 PM #7
           RE: my atx Idle Pic, 2GeclipseRS, Feb-24-08 12:19 PM, #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #4487 Previous topic | Next topic