Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1407
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?" Previous topic | Next topic
9D9 MITSU RSJul-03-03 04:47 PM
Donating 2GNT member
6845 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1430, "RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?"
In response to In response to 9

>>can someone explain the mounting of the cooler? Do you
>ziptie
>>it or what? I know it needs to go in front of my condenser.
>
>Dude. Doesn't your dad own a tranny shop? I figured you would
>have the hookup on parts and knowledge for the rest of us. I'm
>not breaking your balls or anything, I just thought your dad
>was the shit for the family biz and all.
we haven't done a tranny cooler on anything while I worked there. He just doesn't wanna explain it tome, he says he can do it, but there isn't really anything to explain. He has installed the B&M's for people b4, but I have never been there when this shit took place. People rarely want performance build-ups and shit. We have build amateur racing transmissions b4. But I guess they already had coolers on. My dad works with automatics only. Domestics. He doesn't really know much about electronics. He knows nothing about a kill switch for the lock up with electronically controlled stuff, so that's all me. I guess I needta buy a cooler and slap dat biznatch on this weekend tho.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler? [View all] , 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-02-03 12:58 PM
  RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, amljbs, Jul-02-03 01:32 PM, #1
RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, mcgyvr, Jul-02-03 03:31 PM, #2
      RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-02-03 04:32 PM, #3
           RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, Joe B Slow, Jul-02-03 05:15 PM, #4
                RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, amljbs, Jul-02-03 05:41 PM, #5
                     RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, mcgyvr, Jul-03-03 03:39 AM, #6
                          RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-03-03 10:36 AM, #7
                               RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, Joe B Slow, Jul-03-03 12:59 PM, #8
                               RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, Dirty, Jul-03-03 01:44 PM, #9
                                    RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-03-03 04:47 PM #10
                                         RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, Joe B Slow, Jul-04-03 07:21 AM, #11
                                              RE: anyone done the lock-up kill and cooler?, 9D9 MITSU RS, Jul-16-03 11:22 PM, #12

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Auto Trans- A604 topic #1407 Previous topic | Next topic