Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5275
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?" Previous topic | Next topic
ModeratorbullettdsmJul-21-06 12:06 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5277, "RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?"
In response to In response to 1

Good stuff, Xtreme. If you have adjustable suspension, adjust hardest in back and softest in front. Take air out of your front tires. Don't know what your are running for tires but tire pressure is something that changes depending on tires, track conditions altitude, etc. You might want to start off around 18ish and work from there. Bring a gauge with you (your buddys will love you for it!). I always wait until I start seeing my warning light on the gas gauge. Less wait. Launch, well there are all kinds of ways, you are goign to have to figure that out to YOUR set-up. The one thing you don't wan to do as Xtreme says, is to dump the clutch. You may feel cool with the tire spin, but you'll look like a fool sitting there spinning .

Have fun and the first time is always just figuring out your car.

MB

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice? [View all] , Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-20-06 04:45 PM
  RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, TeamXtremeRS, Jul-20-06 05:22 PM, #1
RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-21-06 12:06 AM #2
      RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-21-06 01:48 AM, #3
           RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, cougar694u, Jul-21-06 03:07 AM, #4
                RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-21-06 05:00 PM, #5
                     RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorbullettdsm, Jul-21-06 11:03 PM, #6
                          RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-28-06 04:57 PM, #7
                               RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, Moderatorxcasbonx, Jul-31-06 03:13 AM, #8
                                    RE: Going to the dragstrip tomorrow...advice?, totaleklipse97, Aug-03-06 08:11 AM, #9

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #5275 Previous topic | Next topic