Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 4 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4797
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaJul-05-05 01:49 PM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4804, "RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!"
In response to In response to 4

yep yep 2 years just about anyway. The reason you don't see the FMIC is that I don't have the turbo installed, I took it off two years ago to get it smogged and well didn't come back for about 2 years so I gotta smog it again. So thats hicomp drifting for ya!

yeah I wish I had some footage of me drifting at least good footage whenever I bring someone to tape I do better drifts on the side of the course that they're not at . I always see lotsa people video taping but I never get to see that footage but if you wanna see some of my drifting I got some in my movies album:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4292222189

hopefuly my Z gets up and running soon so I'll have two drift cars, I just kept on thinking during the event, "man if I break this car I got nothing else to drive...."

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd! [View all] , HadesOmega, Jul-04-05 09:45 PM
  RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!, CarbonFiberRST, Jul-05-05 11:07 AM, #1
RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!, silvreclipsers, Jul-05-05 12:55 PM, #2
      RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!, eclipse982nrRST, Jul-05-05 01:19 PM, #3
           RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!, TeamDR1665, Jul-05-05 01:39 PM, #4
                RE: HadesOmega drifts the RS after 2 years at Drift Day Norcal July 2nd!, HadesOmega, Jul-05-05 01:49 PM #5

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #4797 Previous topic | Next topic