Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 1 User in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3107
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Change tire pressure on ATX?" Previous topic | Next topic
TapRooTJul-01-03 06:32 PM
Member since Sep 08th 2002
286 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3107, "Change tire pressure on ATX?"

I'm goin to the track again tommorow tryin to improve my time alot. I am tryin to get the best time possible because some girl cavalier 5 spd thinks she can take me cause im auto. And i wanna smoke her teh most i can. So i put my stock tires back on instead of the 18's. Took subs out, took passanger seat, spare tire, jack and backseat out. And now im wondering since im auto should i lower tire pressure or keep it the same? Im on the stock tires that came with a 98 rs auto. With the 14's. My pressure right now is set on 31 in fronts and 29 in backs. Should i lower them both or what should i do or will it even matter with an auto? THx.
Tryin to do anything that will improve my time on the auto any tips appreciated and i got a 2.7 60 ft time what is like a good time to get for auto? lol thx

1998 Eclipse RS-T
Aim= masterkoronor
Email boosted98rs@comcast.net

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Change tire pressure on ATX? [View all] , TapRooT, Jul-01-03 06:32 PM
  RE: Change tire pressure on ATX?, TeamMichael_97RS, Jul-02-03 05:32 AM, #1

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #3107 Previous topic | Next topic