Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2337
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here" Previous topic | Next topic
HadesOmegaMar-13-03 09:20 AM
Old School 2GNTer
4529 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2496, "RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here"
In response to In response to 7

get some good springs and shox if you don't got em already, if you have stock shox they're probably blown anyway mine were. I suggest getting adjustable shox too so you can tune the way the car handles. i wouldn't worry about brakes too much if you NT. Also get the best tires you can get.

The brakes on the 2GNT are plenty good you just need skills to take full advantage of them like heel to toe and engine braking, but then again you don't really use those techniques in autox. If you really worried about fading getting some good pads like metal masters is a good idea, i had them when I was turboe'd and I rarely faded them even after spirited mountain runs they even withstood left foot braking.

also if your goal is to just do autox, don't get caught up in modding your car, you don't need mods to autox. Its better to learn to drive a crappy car during autox than a modified one that way you really appreciate what you can with more mods when you get em. AutoX is all about learning how to control your car.

http://www.hadesomega.info -car specz and movies 95 Eclipse RS | 76' 280Z | 89' MR2 | 99 Neon | 91 Zephyr
Who sez FF can't drift?

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

auto-x/roadrace people look here [View all] , 96eclipse2nr, Feb-09-03 05:09 PM
  RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, ModeratorVX100, Feb-10-03 09:23 AM, #1
RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, juggalo, Feb-14-03 11:19 PM, #2
RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, fasterGS, Feb-17-03 03:19 PM, #3
      RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, ModeratorVX100, Feb-18-03 05:07 AM, #4
           RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, fasterGS, Feb-18-03 07:19 AM, #5
                RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, discount_tyr420a, Feb-24-03 08:34 AM, #6
                RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, ModeratorVX100, Feb-25-03 04:55 AM, #7
                     RE: auto-x/roadrace people look here, HadesOmega, Mar-13-03 09:20 AM #8

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #2337 Previous topic | Next topic