Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend 2 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1087
View in linear mode

Subject: "RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy)" Previous topic | Next topic
CVedEclipseApr-27-02 09:20 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2244 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1091, "RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy)"
In response to In response to 3

>Don't drop the clutch, just come out like normal driving so
>it hooks with no spin or bog.

couldnt have put it better if i tried!! i feel your pain bro.. my 60s are kicking my ass because i get too hyped up when i see the lights drop.. and instead of feathering it out, i jump on it and straight drop the clutch... wheel spin all over the place.. just takes practice, and dont get down on the 2gnt.. hell, so far, my best 60 was when i had just headers, short ram and exhaust (2.4ish). the more track work, the better.

^^what once was^^

^^what is now.. and permanently^^

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

pooooor results from trak (not happy) [View all] , vegasdsmr, Apr-27-02 08:40 AM
  RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy), ModeratorVX100, Apr-27-02 09:06 AM, #1
RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy), DSBLK93GT, Apr-27-02 01:04 PM, #2
      RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy), Fast420A, Apr-27-02 04:12 PM, #3
           RE: pooooor results from trak (not happy), CVedEclipse, Apr-27-02 09:20 PM #4

Top 2GNT Technical Performance/Engine Real Racing topic #1087 Previous topic | Next topic