Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #106980
View in threaded mode

Subject: "Symtech race manifold" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic
Raine883Jul-23-09 09:14 PM
Member since Jul 17th 2009
49 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106980, "Symtech race manifold"
Jul-23-09 09:16 PM by Raine883

Im sure everbodys seen this thing, i was wondering if anybody is running one and there thoughts on it.Ive already got a Star log style manifold and this one that i won in an ebay.

my420a mani

heres the symtech mani
symtech 420a mani

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
420agreenvilleSCJul-23-09 10:37 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106981, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 0

fixed your link: http://http//cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280368227832&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

nobody but Darkone's gotten the symtech mani, iirc. He hasnt put it on yet though.

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

phone_tapAug-30-09 06:30 PM
Member since Aug 25th 2009
10 posts,
#107078, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 1

If my car isnt sold then I plan on purchasing this manifold. Its about time a company made a manifold besides the log-style.Very nice!

Boosted_Talon98Aug-30-09 10:04 PM
Member since Mar 05th 2009
85 posts,
#107079, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 2

Def.. I just got mine yesterday...Its freaking nice looking..

Banned

Boosted_Talon98Aug-30-09 10:18 PM
85 posts,
#107080, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 3

lol crappy cell phone pic

Banned

ezAug-31-09 04:41 PM
Old School 2GNTer
3461 posts,
#107082, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 4

gorgeous!

2gnt: '99 RS-T, killed by a toyota, pending rebuild...
Daily: Volt
Daily #2: '99 EVG ebike- STOLEN by PEDRO

Slo2gAug-31-09 04:58 PM
Member since Feb 10th 2006
1074 posts,
#107083, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 5

I want pics of it installed!

420agreenvilleSCAug-31-09 06:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#107084, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 6

Originally posted by Slo2g
I want pics of it installed!

for reallll

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

CyexmasterAug-31-09 07:51 PM
Member since Nov 27th 2007
324 posts,
#107085, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 7

yes installed pics!

and use an nice cam so we can see better...lol

Status- Need to do break-in...

Try not to challenge me, I'd rather tie up than lose. Either way you NEVER WIN.... - Me..

ThePerfectShiftSep-01-09 09:16 AM
Member since May 02nd 2006
199 posts,
#107086, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 8

Looks like shit.

J/K--daddy likes.

Originally posted by thedawg

I ran 15-18psi on my stock a604 for about 30k miles then it broke. It makes cool whining noises now.

Boosted_Talon98Sep-01-09 11:01 AM
85 posts,
#107087, "RE: Symtech race manifold"
In response to Reply # 9

well my engine is on a stand.. I can take pics of it on the engine on the stand later tonight..

Banned

Top 2GNT Technical Turbo/Nitrous Tech topic #106980 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Previous topic | Next topic