Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5102
View in threaded mode

Subject: "EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic
Moderatorcs82685Apr-21-09 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5102, "EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
Jan-16-07 10:51 AM by DR1665

Well I figured might as well start this new section up with a list of the 2gnt members who own Evo's

I'm one

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TeamDR1665Jan-16-07 10:52 AM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5103, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by cs82685
I'm one

I had to correct your thread title, bro. No hard feelings. I think this sort of thing should be pinned so we can keep track of all of them...

I'm a GVR4 owner. #195/2000

Sure, it's more like a 1G DSM, but it's a pre-Evo.

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Moderatorcs82685Jan-16-07 10:54 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#5104, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 1
Jan-16-07 10:56 AM by cs82685

Originally posted by DR1665
Originally posted by cs82685 I'm one
I had to correct your thread title, bro. No hard feelings. I think this sort of thing should be pinned so we can keep track of all of them... I'm a GVR4 owner. #195/2000 Sure, it's more like a 1G DSM, but it's a pre-Evo.

haha, yeah when I put it up last night it just said Evolution and not Evolution and VR4

I thought of pinning it but didn't know if that was really overstepping my bounds, lol

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

Moderator992gntJan-16-07 10:58 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5105, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 2

I was just wondering about the usefulness of an Evo forum the other night. As some of you may know, I also have an Evo.

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD
'88 Chrysler Conquest TSI

ModeratoreclipzGSTJan-17-07 09:07 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#5106, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 3

Originally posted by 992gnt
I was just wondering about the usefulness of an Evo forum the other night. As some of you may know, I also have an Evo.

So does that mean you're for or against? We just thought it would be a good idea to organize the 1G/4G63 section a little better. There are quite a few members who now have 1G's and such and they could benefit this section a little more if they had places to post specific problems.
Oh yeah, if you couldn't tell, I have an Evo as well.

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Moderator992gntJan-17-07 12:27 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5107, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 4

I'm all for it. There will only be a few of us posting in here initially, but it may be a nice easy way to get GOOD information versus wading through evom. There isn't much I haven't done on an Evo already, so if anyone has questions just fire away!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

TeamDR1665Jan-17-07 01:03 PM
Donating 2GNT member
14692 posts,
#5108, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 5

Wasabi, Greg! Think of this as an opportunity to build a sanctuary for Evo owners wheer quality tech is delivered and mindless BS is punished. You guys have the chance to build your own sort of mini Evo forum in here. We're hoping our resident 4G63 owners will help us to build a quality 4G63 component of our community.

soulcontrollerMar-08-07 10:44 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#5109, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 6

picked up a IX this morning. 13 miles on the clock!

the main roads are clear, so don't mind the ice skate tires.

ModeratoreclipzGSTMar-08-07 11:57 AM
Old School 2GNTer
7335 posts,
#5110, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 7

Congradulations!

Originally posted by Avenger
When I raise the BS flag ... it's a really big fucking flag and I raise it really fucking high too.

"Never whistle while your pissing." ~The illuminatus Trilogy

Moderator992gntMar-08-07 01:35 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2245 posts,
#5111, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 8

Looks good Matt! Welcome to the club!

Greg

'19 Genesis G70 3.3t AWD

soulcontrollerMar-08-07 02:36 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2490 posts,
#5112, "RE: EVO & GVR4 Owners | check in"
In response to Reply # 9

thanks guys, im really excited. babying it for the first 700 is going to be rough! i dont know what im going to do with all of these cars now :\ they all hold a special place in my heart haha.

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #5102 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Previous topic | Next topic