Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 0 Users in Chat
Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3454
View in threaded mode

Subject: "GSX is down again..." 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic
FlyinEsiApr-21-09 09:15 AM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3454, "GSX is down again..."

One thing after another....got the car all running good and everything, ready for DSMlink, my cousin is in town and a friend...showing off the car a little bit, and I ended up blowing a radiator hose or something...ANTIFREEZE everywhere!!! Slipping belts, shorting out battery, and somehow my tranny doesn't like coming out of 1st gear.

*Sigh* This car could make me cry

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
injendsmMay-31-04 11:51 AM
Donating 2GNT member
6844 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#3455, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 0
May-31-04 11:52 AM by injendsm

sell it and buy an nt imo

www.gregsorrells.com

http://ubanimator.com>

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mattcky2kMay-31-04 12:02 PM
Member since Jan 27th 2002
1135 posts,
#3456, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 1

Welcome to the 4G63 valve tickin, tranny throwin, valve cover leakin, crank walkin, Im going to the track cause my car's almost running right club.

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: K&N Filter, John Sheppard built transmission with GVR4 1st gear, autometer boost gauge, "free mods", Greddy type-s BOV, broken shifter

BlizareMay-31-04 12:17 PM
Donating 2GNT member
7595 posts,
#3457, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 2

Originally posted by Mattcky2k
Welcome to the 4G63 valve tickin, tranny throwin, valve cover leakin, crank walkin, Im going to the track cause my car's almost running right club.

OMGTHATSFUNNY!

N/T fo life foo!!

I eat emo kids for breakfast

1995 Eagle Talon (SOLD)
72' SuperBeetle
72' Standard Beetle
56' Deluxe Beetle

FlyinEsiMay-31-04 12:25 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#3458, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 3

Seriously guys, I feel like I'm going to go through some vicious cycle...I'm going to get absolutely everything fixed on my car and then I'm going to start over with the same problems in the first place and have to fix them again...

Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Tooling Started
Expected Release Date: June 1st

Originally posted by DR1665 bubble = teh bust3d.

jsupetranMay-31-04 12:40 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#3459, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 4
May-31-04 12:41 PM by jsupetran

Originally posted by FlyinEsi
Seriously guys, I feel like I'm going to go through some vicious cycle...I'm going to get absolutely everything fixed on my car and then I'm going to start over with the same problems in the first place and have to fix them again... Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Tooling Started Expected Release Date: June 1st

How many HPs are you putting down anyway?

More hp=more problems... kinda like that puff daddy song.

My car, slow, yet reliable.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

jsupetranMay-31-04 12:28 PM
Member since May 04th 2002
4359 posts,
#3460, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 1

Originally posted by injendsm
sell it and buy an nt imo

That made me laugh for some reason.

-------jezreel
1998 GS with hrc stage 2, sfmu, ml, prokits, egt, boost gauge, apexi tt, haydans tranny cooler, costum dp, dr. uber groundwires, dynotune fp gauge. gst muff, turbo spoiler
Boostin since Aug 03.

nothing like driving with the windows down and the music low: i love hearing the turbo spool, swwwhhhttt!!!!
thanks for www.kaptainmyke.com for the sig hosting

chrysler kidMay-31-04 12:35 PM
Member since Sep 25th 2002
7411 posts,
#3461, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 6

and thus the reason why you shouldnt buy a already heavily modded car. you dont know for sure what has happened with it or what is problems are. yeah my car is slow but its runs awesome since its so close to stock, and then i get to know its quirks and such

11.65 @ 115

FlyinEsiMay-31-04 01:18 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5187 posts,
#3462, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 7

So far the car has not had THAT many problems, just a bunch of little tiny problems that are driving me nuts. JSupertn(sp) that car SHOULD have 300+HP, unverified to date yet, the engine runs good...now...pulls very hard, and I think the money I am putting into small repairs has probably totalled like $200, which in my eyes, is still worth it for the price I paid to not have to install everything that is on it.

Reverse El-Glo HVAC Panels Update: Tooling Started
Expected Release Date: June 1st

TeametxMay-31-04 01:24 PM
Donating 2GNT member
9740 posts,
#3463, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 7

Originally posted by chrysler kid
and thus the reason why you shouldnt buy a already heavily modded car. you dont know for sure what has happened with it or what is problems are. yeah my car is slow but its runs awesome since its so close to stock, and then i get to know its quirks and such

My 2gnt is heavily modded and it runs like a champ. It's never left me stuck anywhere, and it's quick. Sell it and buy an NT - Team 2GNT.

steve0677May-31-04 01:32 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1464 posts,
#3464, "RE: GSX is down again..."
In response to Reply # 9
May-31-04 01:33 PM by steve0677

you are allowed to pick two

speed
reliable
cheap

03 rally red evo viii - stock
cardomain page
http://www.cardomain.com/id/steve0677

Top 4G63 Technical 4G63 Tech topic #3454 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Previous topic | Next topic