Welcome to the 2GNT Forum! Interested In Advertising with 2GNT?
Home | Site Background| Info&Specs| Mods & Tech Info | CAPS | Part Reviews | Donate | 2GNT Stickers |
Search Printer-friendly copy 1 User in Chat
Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #39148
View in threaded mode

Subject: "symtech" 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic
420agreenvilleSCMar-14-09 03:56 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39148, "symtech"
Mar-14-09 04:03 PM by 420agreenvilleSC

why is it that when news is released to the public, the company that releases the news never follow through with thier projected dates?

where is the race manifold
where is the PnP MS
where is symtech

Call the provided number and you get a voicemail with a girl that trys to sound as professional as she can. Probably the guy's GF that created the site, but thats just speculation. After the msg, a cell phone voicemail comes on for you to "leave a msg or press 1 for more options" type of sprint VM...

The "corporate" address looks like an apartment with the "#" beside the Rd. address...

frustrating ventilation currently taking place....

http://www.2gnt.com/quote_db.php?id=278

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic: Pages 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
96TurboGSMar-14-09 04:37 PM
Member since Dec 01st 2007
125 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39150, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 0

This should be interesting...

Grabs the brew.

-Rafiel

Report This Post to Admin Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

NemoMar-14-09 08:32 PM
Member since Nov 28th 2008
366 posts,
#39151, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 1

Lol, I got a six-pac on this one.

djtrickeeMar-14-09 08:43 PM
Donating 2GNT member
5924 posts,
#39152, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 0

Originally posted by 420agreenvilleSC
blah blah blah

So what exactly did they do to you? missing a release date and starting up a small business is no crime...

.........................................................................................................................

Built. That's All...
.........................................................................................................................
www.monkeybuttpirate.com
2 Fingers of Scotch with a milk back... Stat!

420agreenvilleSCMar-14-09 09:44 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#39154, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 3

missing a release date by over a year i guess is normal, when compared to CI.

i'm just a consumer looking for answers

Outside of Corona: "That sucks, peace out..." (jamie walks away)... "Sweeet, what we doin?" -Zac
Tim's garage (prior to motor install): "Im gonna smoke real quick, that way if you fuck up I am already nicotined up" -Tim

Moderatorcs82685Mar-15-09 05:45 AM
Donating 2GNT member
2007 posts,
#39155, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 4

missing a release date by over a year i guess is normal, when compared to CI. i'm just a consumer looking for answers

Check out the thread on tuners, the PnP MS has been passed around so many times to be tested for various reasons. It will be out just not yet. As for where is symtech, Paul is on both here and tuners quite a bit. Try PM'ing him. Maybe he'll respond to this thread.

I contributed to the Wiki!
EVO IX - just a really expensive boost gauge and a K&N air filter
96 Eclipse RS -awaiting registration and inspection
95 Eclipse GS - parts car
Mods/Profile - http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=cs82685

eclipse982nrRSTMar-15-09 08:02 AM
Member since Mar 16th 2004
6314 posts,
#39156, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 5

I talk to Paul all the time on AIM...he is around.

-MIKE-

Stroked 2.2L

420agreenvilleSCMar-15-09 11:09 AM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#39157, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 6

maybe an official position statement from him to us consumers on this business would be in order.
The statement would benefit not only 2gnt, but tuners and other sites will migrate to this answer.
I'm not bitching, just looking for answers. Someone tell him about this thread.

ModeratorbullettdsmMar-15-09 02:21 PM
Donating 2GNT member
2676 posts,
#39159, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 7

Someone tell him about this thread.

Ok, HEY PAUL!!!!!

Captain Caveman

96 RS Turbo 11.414 @ 119.62 MSNS, Crower 2 NA cams, BW366, 10.5 comp, UDP, 60mm TB, W/A intercooler, 3.55 tranny 567.9whp 430tq
97 RS NA 13.188 @ 103.87 MSnS powered 12.5 comp, Crower 3's and 219.4whp with 175tq
98 RS DD 12.5 comp on stock ECU, LTH, Crower 2's, Koni, GC, Hypercoil, DG hats
99 OZ 5sp Stocker 15.856 @ 85.97
99 GS stocker auto 17.7@77mph!

wiki home page:http://www.2gnt.com/index.php?d=bullettdsm

ModeratortekleinMar-15-09 08:13 PM
Member since Nov 04th 2007
1699 posts,
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list facebook
#39160, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 8

It is still beyond why no one will test the one that exists.

People keep buying it and are nowhere near ready to use it for one reason or another. If you buy, plug the damn thing in.

Just my .02.

420agreenvilleSCMar-15-09 09:48 PM
Donating 2GNT member
1527 posts,
#39164, "RE: symtech"
In response to Reply # 9

i'll buy it, tweak it, replicate it, profit from it if nobody else will

Top Team 2GNT Community The Pits v3.1 topic #39148 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Previous topic | Next topic